Friday, October 15, 2010

A rainy day here, the perfect time to let the littles watch a few movies while I update the blog, get household chores done and knit.

Right now I am working on longies for an auction winner, finishing the sleeve on a Meadow Lily top I am testing for Lynne of Cabbages and Kings, and the yarn just came for my next custom a newborn set using Tree Frog Knits Harrison so as soon as the auction winner longies are done I will cast that on.

We've had a long week here seizure wise. Vivian is getting a cold and whenever she gets sick her seizure activity picks up. Yesterday was a long rough day for her and so far today it is heading down that same road. We are anxiously waiting for a call from her team in Boston about the outcome of the epilepsy conference -- hopefully next week we will hear.

No comments: