Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back in the saddle again!

So we finally bought a new computer. We were hoping to afford a new Mac but we just couldn't swing it, but we did get a GREAT deal on this laptop.


The difference is amazing. On my old laptop it took 20-30 minutes to download 4 pictures and then at least another 15 minutes to get it up on the blog. With the new computer I just downloaded 4 pictures in 30 seconds and because with the new computer I was able to use Picasa for my pictures I could send them right to my blog. So you will definitely be seeing more pictures and postings from me.

And now on to the knitting, here is my current project a pair of shorties for trade done in 3ply Purewool in their Calisto colorway. I am just about to start the gusset so I should be finished with these soon!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: