Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The ruffled capris are finished. I am working on getting them washed and lanolized right now (the drawstring is done as well I just thread that through after the capris and drawstring are dry). This picture shows them without the ends weaved yet.


I received yarn for my next customs. First is a skein of 3ply Uruguay Merino from Mosaic Moon in the Rowan's Yarn colorway. If this look familiar it is because a month ago I bought the same colorway in targhee that I plan to turn into capri's for V. So needless to say I am very excited to knit this yarn up and get a preview of Viv's capris.


And yarn for another set of customs -- this is Three Irish Girls colorway Tara on Cary's BFL. The colors are just gorgeous and I can't wait to knit this one up as well!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: