Friday, June 27, 2008

As promised the picture of V's new shorties. These were made with a heavily modified version of sheepy pants to get the perfect fit for V. These were knit with Mosaic Moon Rowan's yarn colorway on Targhee. I really enjoyed knitting with this yarn it is so soft and squishy and I think it will hold up to what V can dish out. The waist is enclosed drawstring, I think most of our woolies will be knit with this now it is the best of both worlds smooth like an elastic waist but I can cinch it in and tie it to keep her from taking them off. I finished the bottom with some open lacework. If you follow my blog I knit this same colorway in merino from Mosaic Moon about 2 weeks ago and it looks totally different!


A close-up of the open lacework when they are on -- it shows up much better against skin and I really like it. Very simple but adds just a touch of special.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: