Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Everything has been going a bit slower than normal the last few days. The girls have been sick and I have been sick so instead of staying up to knit like I normally do I've been going to bed early. We all seem to be feeling better today which is a relief. Anyway on to knitting progress, I cast on the TIG Tara capri's 2 days ago but didn't make much progress as you can see. These will have an elastic waist so the start of them looks a bit different than the drawstring waist woolies I normally post. The yarn is striping beautifully though and the colors are so nice together -- there will be a lot more progress on these now that we are all feeling better!


The Mosaic Moon shorties will be shipping today as well -- picture to follow soon I just need to thread the drawstring through.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: