Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome!

Here we are my new stay at home business blog. I have created this so my customers can see how their customs progress.

First a bit about me -- I taught 8th grade Science for 4 years and just recently left teaching to stay home with my 2 daughters, one age 3 and one 5 months old. When I was pregnant with my oldest daughter I taught myself to knit and took to it quickly, here we are 4 years later and I am trying to use my knitting skills to keep me home with my girls. I do longies, shorties, capris, sweaters, hats, scarves, mittens and other random knit items (which have included a knit mouse for my oldest DD and a sock monkey ipod holder for a friend). I have also recently invested in a serger and am working on perfecting a fleece pants and recycled longies pattern to expand what I can offer to customers.

No comments: