Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Round and Round

I love knitting in the round there is something so zen about it. I just go around and around and soon there are longies on my needle.

I finished the short rows for the bum tonight on the peace fleece longies 2 more inches and I split for the legs. The legs should be started by tomorrow night. This color is so beautiful it is very rich, I may have to go order some more to make my DD a pair in this color! I tried to take a picture that shows the short rows, it looks a bit funky right now but once I split for the legs it will all make sense!


I also recieved yarn in the mail today for a pair of YYMN customs for starrymomma. This is Cascade in a really pretty color. The picture doesn't do it justice. I will probably knit my gauge swatch tonight for these hopefully that will show the color better!


Pre-posting edit - this was typed up without pictures last night but DD seems to be going through a growth spurt and she wanted to nurse before I had a chance to post this so up it goes this morning.

No comments: