Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Changing things up a bit.

I feel like I sometimes fall behind in communicating with customers. I have found it takes a lot of time for me to take pictures and upload them so I am going to change the blog format a bit. Form now on I will post pictures of items when they are complete and just do written updates until then. The only exception will be if customers really want to see progress pictures posted frequently to the blog in which case that is not a problem at all, you just need to let me know.

So progress update for today:

E. Montes (HC Custom) - yarn arrived this afternoon and will be wound into cakes and cast on either tonight or tomorrow

Cinderella08 - Longies are almost dry and on target to ship before Friday

Erica - second leg should be finished tonight, then they will need a bath before I begin the bum design.

No comments: