Monday, May 11, 2009

I haven't been posting for a bit, but that is because most of my work has been for instock items for Their Own Knitted World. I do have a few items to share though.

I just finished these shorties last night. They were pictured about 2 weeks ago and I was waiting for trim, when the trim came I wasn't happy with the way it looked at the ends of the legs so I quickly frogged the shorties and started over and I am very happy with how they came out. Hopefully the mama and little cutie they are for agree! The cord has been finished for these and they are drying so they should be ready to ship in the next few days!







This is the set I am currently working on, a pair of capri's for the June stocking at Their Own Knitted World dyed by Southwest Spectrum this is Prairie Rose on Cestari Superfine.
















Don't forget to check out the grand opening of Their Own Knitted World this Thursday at 9pm! Be sure to take a sneak peek everyday this week for lots of great free for shipping lotteries!

No comments: