Monday, September 8, 2008

This was originally written to be posted on the 5th for some reason Blogger or Picasa saved it as a draft and when I realized it this morning the pictures were missing so I have re-posted it. I apologize to any customers that I directed to the blog to see updated pictures -- I didn't realize that the post had not gone up!

September 5, 2008
Sorry another long time between updates. Mama's been sick with a cold and my youngest is getting her eye teeth still so she is very clingy, today she seems to be feeling better so I am getting a chance to get pictures up while she snacks at the table.

Here are the MM Selkie newborn longies. The second leg on these kept pooling really bad so I had to rip it out a few times before I found the combination that kept that leg from pooling so badly. I still have to do the hat and booties to match and get the waistband sewn in -- I should have the hat done by tomorrow and the booties for both pairs begun.

Here is the progress on the WWbN Barrel of Monkeys. I have about an inch left before I switch to the trim color to make the 1.5" cuff as requested. The colors in this are very nice and I love how the non-pooling pattern kept up for the legs, usually a yarn doesn't do that and creates a different pattern for the legs. Another project that should be done this weekend.

These went out yesterday! This is a newborn set on purewool Cyan and black colorway with matching black and cyan trim.

And these are ready to go just waiting for a shipping address. This is a small pair longies and a hat done on Mosaic Moon Kettle Dyed Rainbow with Black.

Now that I am starting to feel better and V seems to be happier I will hopefully be able to update more than once a week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: