Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long time no post -- but things were a wee bit crazy for a bit. Two weeks ago my youngest had a seizure and we ended up in Boston for a week while they tried to figure out why she had such a long seizure that caused swelling in her brain. She is doing well now and we have plenty of follow up appointments in Boston to keep an eye on her, but it put my knitting behind by about a week. When we took her to the ER I had no idea we would end up in Boston 24 hours later for a week, so I only had one project with me.

Here are the MM Selkie longies and the hat - I reknit the other leg with the size 8 needles so they both match now. These are still drying and I am putting the ties on the booties tonight. They should be ready to head out soon.



Here are the MM Woodland in Spring longies and hat, again these are still drying and I am finishing up the booties so they should be ready to ship soon (to the same mama).


Here is a custom pair done on a worsted weight superwash yarn that had three different strands of variegated yarn twisted together sent to my by Kim -- it created a beautiful variegated pair of longies that are nice and thick and should resist pilling and felting. These are almost dry as well, hopefully they will be dry enough tomorrow for me to add the drawstring and ship them out. I will get some better close up pictures then as well so you can see how pretty this yarn knit up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: