Monday, April 21, 2008

MIA for a bit but I'm back!

Sorry for the delay in updates I had a quick trip to Boston and CT two weeks ago and since then we've been sick with either a cold and/or allergies. But here I am with tons of pictures and lots of completed projects.

First a newborn Beanie I did as a trade. This is done with Italian cashmere trim and Sushi Sonnets yarn (not sure who dyed it). This was shipped today.

Next the blue peace fleece longies, these took the trip to MA/CT with us accidentally (I forgot they were in my knitting bag) and I am glad they did I got to take a great picture of them in full sun -- you can see the color here great -- a nice denim blue with a few small flecks of black.

The fifth pair of peace fleece shorties partially done in CT.
The shorties that will be part of a set (hopefully I will finish these tomorrow and post them sometime this week for sale). These go with a cute little robot shirt. The colorway is Retro by Belladonna so the set will be Retro Robot. This picture does the colors justice, hopefully I can finish these while we still have such great sun here in Maine for a great deck picture of the set.
And the four completed pairs of peace fleece shorties just before their bath and lanolizing tonight. The mama already has one pair. Two more pairs of peace fleece shorties left -- which color will be next?

No comments: