Monday, November 23, 2009

Many thanks to give!

This holiday season I just want to take a minute to thank all of my current and past customers. Thank you for allowing me to knit for your child and having patience with me as we dealt with many changes to our family this year. I truly appreciate the opportunity to create items for your children.

Kimi - working on legs
Becca - working on body
Tina - will cast on at some point this week
Joanna - Hat is done just need to get tassles on it

Please be sure to check out Their Own Knitted World on Black Friday for some amazing deals like this sleep sack knit that comes with a free gift (the hat) until Monday.














































Or maybe these large longies are something you would like to bid on? The auction starts at the cost of yarn.

























These longies are going to be auctioned starting at the price of yarn as well! Be sure to stop by and check out some of the other awesome deals my congo mates have!

No comments: