Friday, April 10, 2009

I haven't had much of a chance to update the blog but I have been knitting away with plenty to show.

None of these have been blocked yet. The finished shorties are all going for their wash in just a bit.
This first pair is Belladonna Retro with matching trim on BFL.

The next finished pair is Disco Baby's Uranus on BFL.


These shorties are waiting for some trim to finish them up. These are done on Sugar Bubbies Gaia Bulky in their Brodie colorway. Wonderful to knit with and the colors are so nice.


I am working on this pair in between projects. This will be part of a newborn set I am stocking at the grand opening of my new congo (stay tuned for details)! These are knit with Three Irish Girls Tierney on Galenas Merino -- perfect for a new baby. They have a cable down that side and will have some matching booties and a hat.


No comments: