Monday, February 23, 2009

Just a few pictures of the massive amount of snow we got last night. When I went to sleep my van was red with no snow on it -- when I woke up at 7:30 this morning here is what my van looked like (my husband shoveled the right side of the van so he could get out to go to work.

The top of this ladder was clear last night -- I didn't measure but that is at least 24"!



And a shot of the backyard - very pretty this was super sticky snow so it has that winter wonderland look!


And now the woolies -- making progress on the skirty, this is one skein (well I haven't knit the last foot of it). I plan on adding the second one as soon as I am done with the soaker for underneath. I needed to add the soaker to get a better idea of length -- skirty length can always be decieiving especially with these twirly skirties because they don't lay flat until you get the soaker done.


And a shot of how far I have gone on the soaker -- this should be mostly done by tonight so I can get back to work on the body of the skirt.


No comments: